Sunday, October 11, 2009

If you were waiting...

Ok, Sci-Fi/Fantasy ATC swappers, I have finally gotten everything sealed in it's envelope (sorry, I didn't get the last ones until late and then, life was happening). Anyway, they go in the mail TOMORROW 10/12. I have lots of stuff to get in the mail tomorrow. I can't wait for you to see what everyone did. If we get some sun, or I can somehow get good pics tomorrow I will try to post them...I should have taken pics today, it didn't rain today. Anyway, I'm gonna get them in the mail. They are AMAZING!!! I don't know how other people swap out, but I guessed the only fair way to do it (some of them aren't identical) was to turn them face down and deal them out. We had one member forget to do hers so you're all getting an extra back. ( note to Kaytee, I kept putting an additional one in my pile and deciding it wasn't fair to just keep the one I dealt myself LOL!...did you know you did two extra?) Anyway THANK YOU so much for playing...I wanna do this again.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to see what everyone has come up with. This was my first time doing an ATC card. I had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)