Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday, Monday

Ok, so work was a bit long LONG LONG I say...I got home at 9:22 pm this evening. I left home at 6:35am. It wasn't terrible or anything, we had our monthly staff meeting and then of course my part of the staff had an additional meeting, so after closing early at 5:30pm to get the meeting started, we still ended up being there until after 7pm. Then I had my walk with Jamie...which left me busy until late, oh well, the mini will just have to wait until Tuesday to be finished.

Keep watching, I'm gonna youtube this one, it's so cute!!! I can't wait to share it with you!!!

Hugs,
Charity

1 comment:

  1. I missed you last night at UnKit! Sudie did your name in doodles!! You HAVE to go watch it! Loves you tons!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)