Sunday, June 20, 2010

Scrappy bib necklace!

So let me apologize first for not slipping on a top that goes better with the necklace, but I couldn't WAIT to post something cute for you all. Last week was just terrible in that my car was broken down and then our home a/c quit and I just couldn't pull myself together to do anything in the heat.
Well that's over and things are looking back to normal. Sorry thie pic is a little blurry but I couldn't find my camera in a hurry ( I think it's over on the shelf, but I was in a hurry) LOL! Anyway I made this with my cricut, gypsy wanderings (shadow of the flower cut at 1.5, 2 and 3), some clear buttons, some white buttons and some orange and teal thread. (oh yes and some stickyback canvas, October afternoon paper and some chain from Michaels and Making Memories Jumprings, random eyelets and a cropadile big bite.)
The only sewing I did here was stitching on the buttons. I used the transfer technique and inspiration from Claudine Hellmuth herself, click here for her video!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Bought new scrapbook on my cruise, have tons of pictures. Now just need quiet time with my scissors and glue and stuff... :) Thought of my die-hard scrapbooker friend. I probably bought the book on your actual birthday. There's a tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great necklace!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)