Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas time is coming...

Okay, so I promised I'd start showing Christmas Cards, and even included a bonus for today! If you're following the 12 tags of Christmas with Tim Holtz, you'll recognize my flowers.

I love using premade card basis for my cards, this one happens to be from Martha Stewart. The paper is from Echo Park and of course since it's Christmas, STICKLES!


I used a variety of glimmermists in the pink/red family to color the stickyback canvas. The really shiny middle one is covered in Flirty colored Glimmer Glaze. The leaves are either glittered cardstock or stickyback canvas with a pattern transfer from an Echo Park paper line (I think it's called Everybody Loves Christmas.) This paper so inspired me from the first time I saw it.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)