Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 10!

Well, I just can't believe Christmas will be here next week. Here's a card for you :

I can't believe how confident I've gotten in my card making skills. Things that would have "scared" me this time last year are no longer around because, it's just paper. I wish I knew how to explain the significance of that statement. It's just paper. :)
I'm sure someone else out there knows what I mean. I can't believe I made it to this place where I can just play and play and if I don't like something later, it can go in the trash and it's ok. 

So I finished a little Christmas Mini for my scrappy best pal Theresa and she loved it. What do you think?














1 comment:

  1. So cute. I am loving all your cards! Echo park Christmas line is one of my favorites! And I get you completly on the " it's just paper" thing. Once you grasp that it's like your work goes to another level!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)