Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 6 of 2010 Cards

Happy Monday! It's really cold out there this morning. We had snow flurries yesterday but no accumulation but crossing my fingers for some more powder on Wednesday! At least there's really a feeling of Christmas outside weather-wise right now. It makes me go ick when it's 70 or so for the holidays. LOL! Hope you are all able to relax and not stress about the holiday. Here are today's cards:

That paper with those dots and dashes and scallops is my favorite! I need to go get a couple more pieces because it's so non theme specific.

That wavy corner piece was one of my favorite stickers. The tree was already on the "tag" that I cut from the tag sheet and that stamp is another one of T's stamps that was out of the packaging so I have no way to know who's it is. 

Thanks for stopping by, more tomorrow!

1 comment:

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)