Sunday, January 23, 2011

Exciting news!

I am so excited! I'm making chili again today and there's no ice on the ground. It is still a little cold outside so, I thought I better take advantage of the fact that I finally have a recipe that I can duplicate and so this batch is as yummy as the last! Whoo! I have to tell you I have been scouring websites, blogs and facebook to find all the sneak peeks of the new products coming soon! My favorite place to start is Scrapbook Update at the top of the website over to the right handside there is a button that says CHA Winter 2011 Sneak Peeks. There are some things I want to mention because I feel like maybe you won't go down the whole list so here they are:
Core'dination (they have patterns from EVERYONE now and are giving things away!)
Tim Holtz  (he has so many new things coming out, I need a job just to be able to afford more things with his name on them! New dies, new papers, new STUFF! Can't wait!)
Glitz  (I haven't seen there stuff around here before but WOW I have already emailed my LSS Eclectica to tell them to please stock it. Could you please email them as well, it looks incredible!
I'm still making the youtube videos. I'd love it if you'd rate, comment and subscribe over there. I'm current up to today, I haven't posted today's video yet, but will do that before I retire for the evening.
I'm taking a class over at Big Picture Classes that starts February 3. I purchased the Retreat (the class is the 2011 Creative Retreat) which is taught by May Flaum for myself and as a birthday gift for a friend. She and I are all signed up and ready to go. There's plenty of room left over there so if you want something to kickstart your creativity and push you to use your stash, just go on over and sign up. It's a four week class for only 25.00. You are welcomed and even encouraged to "attend" in your jammies, who could ask for more? May will even be available for skyping! Go on sign up, play with us. This IS my first class over there but I'm pumped! They even have free classes if you want to try them out that way. The classes they have are not just for scrapbookers, so check them out and let me know what you think!

Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I saw your comment on VSMarket blog and you mentioned Memphis. I live in Murfreesboro. A group of us from here routinely make a trip to Eclectica and Archivers...we stay at the Hampton Inn across from Eclectica. Don't you love VSM's collections? Stay warm! Linda Cummings
    http://lccorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi charity, you won a collection from my little shoebox, please email us at dt@mylittleshoebox.com with your address. thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)