Sunday, January 9, 2011

Photo of my Project complete and on the door for Day 8 of 31

So I made the wreath (yes, I know it's kind of square, I wanted it that way) yesterday on the actual day 8, but it was finished last night and all the paint and glue needed to dry before hanging so today, I have hung my Valentine Wreath on my door ( or we can just call it the wreath of love.) I think it's really pretty. The darker red hearts and the black hearts are just painted. The  red is painted with glimmer glaze and the black is acrylic paint with Black Diamond stickles over the paint. Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look, I think I need to paint the door this spring, It's not very pretty, even for a background LOL!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful frame! You have given me an idea for a valentines card for my hubby.... hmmmm thank you

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)