Friday, January 7, 2011

Tag, I finally did it!

So as you may or may not have read from last year, I got the 12x12 thing. I have no problem scrapping a page. After working super hard on my cards in 2010, I now feel totally competent when it comes to cards. I mentioned that I was playing along in Marion Smith's 31 challenges, 31 videos, 31 days challenge at A Piece of Craft . I have done a challenge for myself and a video every day. Day 6 was a two-parter because I was off this Thursday and decided to whip out my/our video camera so that the videos would be better (I will get better at this, this one wasn't it. LOL!



Anyway, I wanted to let you know that it's not too late! The weekend is upon us and you don't have to do a long video full of editing, make little short ones like my first five. It really is just about getting stuff done for me. I get discouraged so many times because I start a project and feel like I can't get back to it right away or I sit down and think, man I wish I was making something, but I really don't have the time.

Surprize!! If you really want to do it, you CAN get it done! Hugs everyone and thanks for all the comments on the vids so far!

I really am proud of my tag, I even photographed it. Thanks for the sticker M.E. they ARE being used!

1 comment:

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)