Sunday, February 20, 2011

Another one down.

I made another mini this past week and finally got a video ready to show it, I think it turned out GREAT! I don't know why I've been hoarding this wooden paper for so long, but I'm glad I am taking the Creative Retreat 2011 at Big Picture Classes because it got me to just use that stuff I've been hoarding and YAY it feels great! I also just kitted up the leftovers and have a mini for sale. (email if you're interested)


Ok, and here's the kit. Email if you're interested... scrapfaire@gmail.com
I've only got one and it' 15.00 including priority mail shipping in the U.S. (I will ship outside the  US for actual shipping costs, I'll just have to find out how much that is.


Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Your album is super cute! I left you a present on my blog post today!
    http://scrapbookingtechnique.blogspot.com/2011/03/making-primary-colors-pop.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)