Thursday, September 29, 2011

Craft a Little, Craft a LOT!

So I have been crafting away. I love swapping with the folks over at LSH and most of my projects this month have been for swaps lately (and sadly I forgot to photograph somethings I really wanted to share, but I'll share those when they come back)! I actually committed to almost too many and I'm going to have to be very careful not to do so many in the future LOL (as I have been working more at my day job). 

I made this Tussie Mussie for my goddaughter Alana. I think she'll like it, it has kitties on the paper, and some bling hanging from the end.

This is my first 6x6 card. It was really fun to make, and this image came from Tiddly Inks. I just love her images! I have tried coloring some of the vampire images, but haven't really colored an image that I am happy with except for this awesome coffin. I included this card in a swap that I did.


These are some journalling spots that I made to swap. I'm really most proud of the birdcage spots. I also really, really like the spot made with the Lawn Fawn stamp shaped like a polaroid.



I had never really concentrated on making journalling spots before. I think that if it's something you haven't tried, it might really help you out. I like to do projects like this (small ones that aren't for anything specific) if I'm having trouble getting inspired. I also like to spend those times when I need to be creative, but it's not coming on practicing my coloring or just making embellishments like handmade flowers that I know I will use in the future.

What do you do when you have some time when you need to create, but you just can't find a project that inspires?

hugs,
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)