Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Tags!

So I have decided to live! I got all moved in to my new apartment. Just yesterday I finished putting all my scrappy stuff into it's places so that I could work. After dinner last night, I decided I needed to start playing so I pulled out my stamps and made some tags.

This picture shows the tag in progress. It was stamped with a Stampendous rubber cling stamp called Cling Tweet Top Hat and colored in with distress ink (I used a blender pen to color). The berries are dotted with burgundy stickles and after I distressed the tag I coated it with Golden Goddess Glimmer Glam

Here's the final result:



  This morning I wanted to do something special so I made another, larger tag using two sets of stamps from Lawn Fawn, Smitty's ABCs and Let it Snow. First I stamped a sentiment from let it snow all over my tag using Weathered Wood Distress Ink. Then I used the same ink to distress around the body of the tag, then spritzed it to within and inch of it's life with Perfect Pearls Spray (in Perfect Pearl)

I stamped out several of the trees in Forest Moss Distress Ink and then coated them with a layer of Peeled paint distress stickles. I stamped out the hills on another Tag and then cut out the hill and coated it in a layer of glue and added Flowersoft in Polar White. I stamped out the Merry Christmas Sentiment onto that tag where I cut out the hill and then coated the sentiment with Burgundy Stickles (I used a toothpick to do this) then cut a flag shape in one end and edged it with Weathered Wood Distress ink. The hill, Trees and banner are popped up on dimensional adhesive. And I spelled out the to and from using Smitty's ABCs. The colons are drawn with a marker. 

The finished tag in all it's sparkly glory ;)




Thanks so much for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)