Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sugar Chic overload!

I have been OBSESSED with Heidi Swapp's Sugar Chic paper collection ever since it first came out. I bought and hoarded it and the No Limits Line (which I ALSO adore). I finally broke them out last year and used them in a mini book, kept every last little scrap for embellies and cardmaking and I've been throwing bits and pieces in projects ever since. Well, then Michaels decided to carry a paper pad of the Sugar Chic collection and I HAD to buy it. So I have been USING it!!! That makes me SO HAPPY! Here is a video I made of a mini I made using this paper pad, and WARNING!!! I have several more waiting to be shown to you ;)! (You might recognize that the gatefold here is similar to the one I made in Jen Starr's class)


Other than being obsessed with this paper pad, I am in LOVE... mad passionate love with my new Art Anthology paints! I have used all of their products, but the ones featured in this mini are the dimensional crystals. I could only add so much to my supply of paints at the time, and I WANTED to buy some colorations sprays (alas, none were available at the time), so I grabbed up the Java and Peony. I actually was off work Monday of this week and went to buy some colorations at Scrapbooks Plus, but forgot they were closed on Monday and Tuesday so I still don't have any of those marvelous sprays. OH WELL :).







Hope you enjoyed the pics, I LOVED working with these products and making this adorable mini! I can't wait to share with you the next photos I have of projects I have been making! 

Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)