Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Zombiest Card I've Ever Made (um, at least so far...).

I do make cards for people... on commission. I haven't made any for a while but a few weeks ago, one of my co-workers asked if I would/could make a card that had both zombies and a husky on it. I said I could and promptly forgot (this is why I write things down). Finally I remembered and got it completed before she needed it, and I HAVE to say I think it turned out SUPER COOL! (and not because I made it, LOL).


The images came from a google image search. I then printed them out the size I needed them on glossy photo paper. I added some stickles on the zombie's pupils and bloody drippings on her neck, the husky has some black distress stickles over the solid black areas for a glittery enhancement. The Wish you were here sticker is from October Afternoon and the washi is from My Mind's Eye. It's for a care package that a group of friends is sending to their buddy that moved to Alaska. I hope she likes it, I know my friend does!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)