Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Card that'll make you roar!

This card was all about the adorable chalkboard look that's going on lately. I made the card base out of a scrap of Glitz paper then cut a piece of blue Glitz Design paper I used stamps from Lawn Fawn's Critter's Ever After set, I stamped the images and the sentiment in Unicorn ink by Hero Arts. I double matted my stamped image then affixed it to the card, splattered some Gold Lame Color Shine because I think it needed some droplets. The "washi tape" is actually some leftovers of the fab rips I used in my album a couple of posts ago. All the paper is leftover from that little album from this post. This card is packed into a box with the little album and I hope it makes my friend smile!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)