Saturday, November 30, 2013

Scrapbook Circle Challenge #65... My Life this Year

I started getting Scrapbook Circle Club kits last month, and I have to say I've been really creative since starting my subscription. I really like the mix they include and they have challenges up on their blog that I am LOVING. Their kits come with exclusive stamps every month, and this month the challenge was to use the "Thankful For" stamp that came in the kit. All the supplies on this layout except the sequins which were in my stash (*cough laying out on the table*cough) and I put together this layout. 


I am SO HAPPY with how this turned out! and to think it all started with that little circular stamped image.

I know you've seen another layout recently with those Basic Grey Feathers, but to me, when something like that comes in a kit, a supply that I've already bought and used, that just means I'm getting the right kits for me :). I think you'll see them on another project or two, I have some left from the package that I bought, I put all the ones from the kit on this layout. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE that cloud paper... yumalicious! 
Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)