Saturday, November 16, 2013

Simple Card with a Standout Sentiment

I was so inspired by Lawnscaping Challenge #69 that I made yet another card that could have fit this category. It was too late to enter, but I still wanted to share:

I guess you can tell I was in a hurry to take this pic as well....
I don't know what it is about working the closing shift that makes me so much more tired than opening, anyway it's Saturday and it is a working Saturday for me, I have a layout in a partially put together from a sketch stage staring at me on the table and I know I'll finish it over this weekend and this card here has inspired some more that are just bubbling away inside my head so I'm going to be very crafty on my days off I feel. 

Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)