Thursday, January 16, 2014

I Love Life

I also am LOVING using my kit from Scrapbook Circle this month. My photos from Persnickity Prints are due any day and I 'm very VERY excited to see how they look, I've heard so much about their quality from listening to The Digi Show podcast! Here is a little card I whipped up using the mini heart stencil and other items from the kit, the cardbase is even from the cardstock add-on.




The card on front is a Studio Calico Journal Card, the pink paper is from Pebbles Yours Truly collection, The other is each side of a Crate Paper Love Notes sheet and the Stencil was sprayed with Mr. Huey's in Plum (which is my all time fav Mr. Huey so far...), the I love stamp and the heart stencil are Scrapbook Circle exclusives.

I've not used a ton of flair, but I LOVE seeing it on other people's projects so here I am trying to use it more in my own. That's one reason I love getting kits, it gives me a chance to try things I might not pick up to try on my own and see how I like them :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)