Saturday, January 11, 2014

Miss Your Snow Face

Today is the 2 year anniversary of the day my sweet doggy went to heaven. She had lived a long full life, and that's really all I want to say about that. I miss her all the time, which may seem weird to some people, but especially when it snows, she loved the cold and the snow and LOVED to be out and eating the snow!
I used this sketch by Shimelle Laine  as a guide, I actually saw the sketch and knew I wanted to do a layout for my Kayla, I have a few photos of her that are mostly of her face... and they are just so HER!
I got my kit from Scrapbook Circle this week and took a look at all those hearts and lovely colors...

This is what I came up with.

The mistable Thickers and the Wooden Piece are colored using Santa Baby colored Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. Everything Else was in the This Life kit or the Love This add on.

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek. Do you work with sketches? Do you make your own?

1 comment:

  1. That's a really nice 'snow face'. Glad you scrapped it! Lovely take on Shimelles sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)