Thursday, February 20, 2014

Big Apple Red

I only have some scraps of paper left from my All is Bright December kit from Scrapbook Circle, so I pulled out some Basic Grey Paper left in my Home Sweet Home November Kit and threw together this layout of my painted nails in my all time fav shade of RED from O P I.

I used some thickers from my stash in the font lax, they were white, with glitter and I was missing e's and a's so I pieced together the letters I needed from what I had, then painted over them with gold stickles. I think they turned out ok, but I did position the red a bit wonky. I'm ok with that.

Here is a shot of my pieced letters.
And, the finished layout:


I think it looks great. Happy Scrapping, I'm off to DC to take some touristy photos today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)