Friday, February 28, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge ending March 1



I'm playing along with Paper Smooches Sparks this week!
And it's a Designer Drafts Challenge!


Here's the Draft (2ways!)

And here is my take on it.

I used the new Hooties Clear Stamps that Paper Smooches had in their last release.
I used all papers from Chickaniddy Crafts Date Night 6x6 paper pad and I broke out my Jenni Bowlin Inks for Stamping the images. The cloud was already on that little piece of paper. I intentionally offset everything because I liked the look of left heavy on the sketch. I inked every image up with Weathered Wood distress ink. I haven't done this kind of inking in a while AND I pulled out my corner chomper for the bottom edge of the card. I spent longer on this card than I usually do, but I needed to get creative this morning and it was so much FUN to use some NEW stamps with some products I have really been enjoying lately. I LOVE these little owls and I used a ton of foam adhesive to make multiple layers on my card. Thanks so much for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)