Saturday, February 1, 2014

Smooches

It was kind of funny, yesterday I pulled out my supplies and sat at the table and... nothing. Then I checked out the Paper Smooches Challenge blog and got inspired to make this simple card with things lying on my table.
Only it didn't go with the challenge, so I wound up making yesterday's card. The pink chevron paper is from Love Notes by Crate Paper 6x6 paper pad, The Vellum "Washi" tape is by BasicGrey, the sentiment if from the Paper Smooches Chit Chat set of stamps and that wooden arrow was in my January kit from Scrapbook Circle. That green card came from Archiver's OR a friend gave it to me, I'm not 100% sure which now. That Candy Dot is also from Basic Grey. 

Thanks so much for looking, I'm working today so I probably won't get much crafting done until Monday, but I wanted to let you know that Paper Smooches had the CUTEST unicorn set in their February Release (I just ordered my set and there is a big wishlist over there for me right now, but I'm getting the Spectrum set and one more set to go with and I'll be sharing those as they get here because I want to play with them!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)