Thursday, April 17, 2014

DC Memorials

I'm still scrapping photos of when Monica came and stayed with me! I had some photos that I LOVE from the Korean and Vietnam war memorials and so I blew them up and cropped them to my fav parts of the pics then added minimal embellishing (for me anyway) and did lots of journalling (look at my crooked journalling, LOL).

The Stickers and letters are from Chickaniddy Crafts and the other pages I've done from Mon's visit include items from Chickaniddy Crafts and Elle's Studio (and a sticker from Pink Paislee) and the February  kit from Scrapbook Circle "Hello Today" (which is sold out.)
I'm working on putting together a pocket page from the rest of my phone photos from her trip to go alongside this layout in my album. I thought I had printed all the photos I needed, but I found I need to print a couple more so I think I'll have that page to show you on Saturday. What are you working on right now? I've been playing with a lot of stamp techniques, but I haven't really made anything, just playing with techniques on scrap paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)