Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Love this photo

I've scrapped my little cockatiel Gem before, she is getting close to a year old now and until recently, was doing a bit of flying because she was so pretty I just didn't want to clip her wings. alas she flew into a light fixture and nearly gave me a heart attack (the light was on at the time). So now she can't get any lift. But before that, she had been taking advantage of her ability and flapping over and landing on my head. The ONE place I don't like for her to land. ;)

I finally stood still long enough for a pic and just had to scrap it.



Also this past Saturday after work I got to take my friend Lila out for Ice Cream. 


Most of the materials for these two layouts are from Amy Tangerine's Plus one and the April debut kit from Clique Kits. The yellow pen I used for journalling is a Sakura Souffle pen. I just love these pens and have had them for many years and am just now getting them out and using them. The background paper with the diamond pattern is from Cosmo Cricket's Creative Surfaces pad, the pink matches Plus 1 perfectly!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I CAN'T wait for Thursday's Project share, I've been dying to share it with you for months!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)