Thursday, May 8, 2014

Pocket Pages of NYC!

As a special treat, I got to see New York City all dressed up for Christmas in 2013. It was an amazing and exciting thing for me, girl from Clanton, Alabama (it's in the center of the state people). So I took MANY photos and decided that pocket scrapping was the way to get these photos and stories documented. Here are the pages I completed for NSD documenting this trip to New York. I have printed pictures for the start of another pocket page but haven't completed it yet.


I really wanted to show the spread together, so sorry about the glare on the left side. I used some precious hoarded Maggie Holmes paper... I ADORE that soft Bokeh look and it just said Christmas to me. I also have a little kraft banner sticker from Studio Calico and that 3x4 card is October Afternoon.
I went heavy on the journalling and light on the embellishing and I'm ok with that! I love that my whole playbill fits inside that pocket from WE R Memory Keepers!

What would Christmastime in New York be without store windows! I used my favorite Stamp from Stampendous and some copics to embellish my journalling, along with a copy of the "Yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus" article as the Macy's window was all about that story.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Charity, love using the WRMK pocket pages...is such a fabulous way to scrapbook so many photos...I just wish I were better at journaling, lol....glad that photos tell the story. Miss you

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)