Tuesday, May 20, 2014

This was Tobey Telarico

I had a very special family come in to my life while I lived in Memphis, TN and worked at Germantown Parkway Animal Hospital. And they came because of an adorable little yorkie named Tobey. As my final post from scrapping on NSD 2014, I have this layout of my little man Tobey. He passed away last year, but I will always treasure my memory of him and the fact that I got to have his Mom as a special person in my life.
There is some Crate paper and some Recorded by Allison Kreft layered up to emphasize my sweet Tobey, along with a journal card from Studio Calico. Thickers and canvas lettters by Prima and Candy Dots by Basic Grey.

Stop by tomorrow for a special Pep Rally post. Here's a sneak...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)