Thursday, June 26, 2014

Birthday Summer Snap Pocket Pages

With Pocket Pages, I don't tend to give them a title like I do most layouts. These are the pages that sit to the right of the VA Ren Faire page in my little SNAP mini for the summer. I'm not entirely sure I'm finished embellishing... but I like these for now. That clear card I really like mostly clear, but if I find something I think it needs, I can add it later.






I LOVE the washi that came in my kit, and I LOVE the bits of Washi holding some of the envelopes closed, I am even using those bits along in my book. I used the Elle's Studio Fun in the Sun Stamp set that I picked up in the Clique Kits' store (did you know you can use the code SUMMERFLASH to save 35% on all store items right now. I selectively inked up the scallcop on the "everthing about this is AWESOME stamp for the little scallopped border. The pic of the Happy Bday sign is one that the kennel staff made for me at work this year... love those guys! That straw is from 7-11 and cracks me up!!
I worked yesterday on printing out some different sized photos, I didn't really pre plan where they were going in this album, I just wanted a pile of pics ready to go. I have several more pages ready to photograph barring me deciding to embellish any further. I am LOVING this little album and so very happy I decided to take this class AND buy the suggested album. They have this album in black chevron stripe in the store also and I'm so tempted.... I wasn't sure how I'd feel about this size, but it's fantastic! Ok, I'm rambling... any suggestions on how to get better pics of my pocket pages... I know they'd be better taken in the daytime. 

1 comment:

  1. great spreads! I love how much journaling you do! I adore these smaller albums as well. I don't have a whole lot going on in my life that I document. Just my puppy, husband and nephews (when I see them, they live 3.5 hours away). So this size works perfect for my life! :) Love seeing what you created with this kit and your personality!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)