Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Stream of Consciousness Journalling


A closeup of one of the insta cards from Simple Stories included in the kit... and those awesome flagged paperclips that were handmade to be included in this month's Clique Kit. 

I use my scrapping as my therapy. I have seen a therapist and she agreed that this seems to do wonders for me. Some people keep a private journal, I just put it on a page with embellishments. When there might be things I don't want just out there then I find some way to make them less prominent or even to hide them on the page. This weekend I was just having a lot of ... feelings and I wanted to get rid of them. I find that if I write it down it serves as a release for me... and seems to immediately make me feel better. I did some stream of consciousness journalling on different blocks. Then I picked one that wasn't too personal... um that might not make people uncomfortable and stuck it on top and shoved the others behind it. If I feel the need to re read it sometime, then it's there for me.

Here is the whole layout... LOVE the Heidi Swapp Favorite Things collection with the DIY Boutique from Simple Stories... THANKS to Clique Kits for combining these wtwo along with their own exclusive printables and cut files... I LOVED working with these!

Here are a couple more closeups of this layout. 






2 comments:

  1. Love this Charity!! All your journaling is great! I always have a hard time using my hand writing! Love all the layers and embellishments! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Charity! I need to journal more! LOVE the layers!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)