Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Awesome Camp Mini

I was so inspired by the August Pep Rally. Everyone had such awesome projects, and I've never seen a kit that was so ready to be a mini album. I finally made a mini with Glam Camp... I had a picture in my mind as soon as I saw that little deer that it needed to be featured along with one of those amazing burlap bows on a mini! Here is what I came up with:






I had those kraft thought bubble stickers in my stash, I thought they worked great as journalling spots with this collection.



I'm sending this album to my sister, she is a camp counsellor and youth group leader and they just got back last month from this year's camp. I hope she likes it. The pages are kind of plain, but there is room for photos and journalling on every page, and on the inside of the back cover, I have utilized some of the awesome packaging that our supplies come in to make a pocket that can hold extra photos, personal journalling, scripture or anything else she might want to put inside a pocket. I still have a good amount of goodies left from this kit, so you may get one more mostly Glam Camp project before my next kit comes... I can't WAIT to get my hands on it... you need to see the peeks!!! 

1 comment:

  1. So cute Charity!!! I just love the corrugated paper & how you combined the patterns!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)