Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Birthday Card from Christmas Gift.

I got a few scrappy gifts for Christmas. I got the 6x6 Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm paper pad
and Fabric Bows from Maggie Holmes from my "secret Santa" at work.


I was amazed that I could get things I loved so much from someone who didn't know what I might have! 

I also got some new sets of Lawn Fawn stamps, one that was on my list and ONE that was totally just chosen for me and I love them both! ( I mean who doesn't love Lawn Fawn?)



Now that I have bragged on my own personal scrappy goodies, let me show you a project that I made with them.


I used some papers left over from the October 2014 Simon Says Stamp Card kit (They are from Basic Grey Grand Bazaar collection, including the black piece. I paper pieced elements from the Good Fortune Stamp set (the fortune is stamped on Neenah Solar White Cardstock). And that ribbon for the bow was just laying around in my stash. This is actually a birthday card that I'm sending out late (as usual). I've got more cards coming up this week so I can't wait to share them with you. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)