Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy Birthday! Using a Kit and NEW STAMPS!!... Anything goes challenge entry!

I hate when so many of my favorite companies come out with new things at the same time and I can't get them all, but sometimes I have to choose so I chose some new stamps recently. This set from Paper Smooches  looks like a FABULOUS all occasion set that is just READY to be stamped... so I got it and couldn't wait to use it. I pulled out my November and December Clique Kit and made a card:


AND I LOVE IT!! This is what comes out of wanting to make a shaker card and then not being able to find a piece of clear acrylic to make the window, you just keep going. Serously love how this turned out. That washi is fabric tape from Maya Road and the pearls were from my stash, those wooden sequins came out of another Clique Kit from 2014. I think this card is a breath of fresh air and couldn't be happier with it!
 I'm so happy with this card I'm going to enter it into this week's Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge! The Theme is  ANYTHING GOES:


Paper Smooches just had another exciting release, I still need to get more stamps from December, but those Space Dies are calling my name! 

All you need to do to play along is make a project using your favorite Paper Smooches Stamps and or Dies!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful blooms with all the gorgeous touches of pearls! Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)