Friday, February 13, 2015

Five Minute layout Challenge, FAILED!

There is an awesome youtuber that's also now on the DT at Clique Kits and she goes by OhSnapGonzo. She put out this video challenge over the weekend and I took her up on it.

Here is her video:





I failed making one in 5 minutes as well, but I am really pleased with my efforts! She said the rules were 5 minutes not including journalling. Here is my layout:


I used the February Clique Kit Punxsutawny  for supplies and added a piece of kraft cardstock and some Heidi Swapp Mist. I did film the making of this layout, it looks weird but that'll teach me to check my camera better before recording. Here is the process video:



Thanks so much for watching! Try this out yourself and see how it goes, you might make it withing the time limit, or you might just end up with a layout that you love! Either way it'll be fun!!




2 comments:

  1. ohmygosh, this is cute. i think your layout turned out beautifully! even if you didnt do it in 5 minutes, you still completed a layout much more quickly than i usually do! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable. I am going to have to try this!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)