Sunday, March 1, 2015

Rainbow Unicorn Sparklers DT Card

As soon as I saw all the new sequins added to SpiegelMomScraps Etsy Shop I had to place an order, rainbows were in my mind... and now I've made one a reality!






Lucky for you, I made a process video on this one!

Don't forget to use code Charity10 to get a discount on your order at SpiegelMomScraps! 
Supply list:


Purple are Orchid and aren't in the shop right now, but keep looking, they'll be back!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and let me know what you like to do with your sequins.

3 comments:

  1. Love love this card Charity!!! The rainbow of sequins turned out so awesome & that unicorn is the cutest!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post, keep up with this interesting work. It really is good to know that this topic is being covered also on this web site so cheers for taking time to discuss this! unicorncoloringpages

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article was written by a real thinking writer. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back. https://www.coloringonly.com/category/monkey

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)