Thursday, July 23, 2015

Happy Birthday, You're old.

Something I am forever lamenting is that I don't have enough birthday stamps. That's not really true, I'm just not usually inspired to make a card that just says Happy Birthday. That being said, DH told me his brother's birthday is coming up, so I decided to use a fun set of specifically birthday stamps from Paper Smooches I love the funny "you're old, embrace it" stamp and I think it can't be used often enough! I had some papers and scraps of paper from Pinkfresh Studios Up in the Clouds collection that I've been needing to use, and my Hero Arts Ombre Inks were on the table, so I set to work. I did grab my favorite Say Cheese stamp set by Lawn Fawn (I have probably used this die so much it was a FANTASTIC buy!) I stamped the polaroid, then used distress ink in vintage photo to vintagey it up. I backed it with Pinkfresh Studio Paper (that paper I used in the background was a scrap and it reminds me of birthday candles), then I stamped the sentiments, I trimmed out the Happy Birthday Sentiment and popped it up on foam adhesive. I trimmed another piece of paper to fit my cardbase and inked around the edges. Then I decided to use some glittery washi from Pinkfresh Studios a year ago to "tape" down the polaroid. It was really a quick little card.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Rotfl!! Love that sentiment!! And you rocked all of these amazing products too :

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)