Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Ambrosia Planning

So I just got my Clique Kits August Kit... Ambrosia. It's finals time for me (ugh, still so many to go) and I really wanted to cut into this yummy kit! So I did some work in my planner. I'm finally FINALLY starting to get some results I'm happier with. Thanks to inspiration from the Reset Girl I have learned if I want to stamp in my planner, I just need to slap some paper down inside!


The page on the left is getting there, but the page on the right I LOVE!! I am staying somewhere that isn't my house this week, and I forgot to bring my paper trimmer, but I love how it turned out anyway!

I made a process video for the right hand page, but I got a phone call while filming and just discovered that :( so no video for the page. Sorry.



And a haul video to show off my kit!




1 comment:

  1. Seriously fabulous planner pages 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)